IMCEA Professional Membership
IMCEA Professional Membership is available to any military or civilian employed at a military MWR/Services activity or anyone assigned to the Department of Defense of the Service Departments who works with the military MWR/Services system.
The Benefits of Your Professional Membership:
- Professional Membership in IMCEA provides discounts on registration to IMCEA sponsored training and the training of other IMCEA partners
- Online resources including the IMCEA website, LinkedIn group, Facebook and Twitter pages help MWR/Services professionals in touch with current trends, current training initiatives, events, job opportunities and more!
- The Certified Military Community Executive (CMCE) certification is a prestigious achievement offered to all IMCEA Professional Members who strive for the highest levels of professional experience, knowledge, and service
- IMCEA Annual Awards are bestowed to MWR/Services Professional Members who distinguish themselves among their peers through demonstrated leadership and excellence in the conduct of military MWR/Services operations
- IMCEA Scholarships are available to Professional Members in good standing who are currently taking college courses, in-class or on-line, as well as their dependents who are graduating from high school or enrolled in college
- The IMCEA Connections newsletter helps our Professional Members stay current with what is going on in IMCEA and in the MWR/Services industry
- IMCEA national Professional Members are welcome to join local IMCEA Chapters and participate in social events, business meetings and educational seminars with other MWR/Services professionals in their area
- As a Professional Member, you will have your choice of one free personal subscription to Military Club and Hospitality magazine, Government Food Service magazine, or Government Fitness and Recreation magazine