IMCEA Professional Membership
IMCEA Professional Membership is available to any military or civilian employed at a military MWR/Services activity or anyone assigned to the Department of Defense of the Service Departments who works with the military MWR/Services system.
The Benefits of Your Professional Membership:
- Professional Membership in IMCEA provides discounts on registration to IMCEA sponsored training and the training of other IMCEA partners
- Online resources including the IMCEA website, LinkedIn group, Facebook and Twitter pages help MWR/Services professionals in touch with current trends, current training initiatives, events, job opportunities and more!
- The Certified Military Community Executive (CMCE) certification is a prestigious achievement offered to all IMCEA Professional Members who strive for the highest levels of professional experience, knowledge, and service
- IMCEA Annual Awards are bestowed to MWR/Services Professional Members who distinguish themselves among their peers through demonstrated leadership and excellence in the conduct of military MWR/Services operations
- IMCEA Scholarships are available to Professional Members in good standing who are currently taking college courses, in-class or on-line, as well as their dependents who are graduating from high school or enrolled in college
- The IMCEA Connections newsletter helps our Professional Members stay current with what is going on in IMCEA and in the MWR/Services industry
- IMCEA national Professional Members are welcome to join local IMCEA Chapters and participate in social events, business meetings and educational seminars with other MWR/Services professionals in their area
- As a Professional Member, you will have your choice of one free personal subscription to Military Club and Hospitality magazine, Government Food Service magazine, or Government Fitness and Recreation magazine
IMCEA Professional Membership program:
IMCEA membership is now FREE to all MWR/Services professionals!
Download our Professional Membership Application
Or Join IMCEA now with our secure application
Questions? Contact John Walker, Chief of Member Services, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (940) 463-5145.